Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] plot function Q.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2010
      Hi Sven,

      Since the plotter supports multiple channels, and each channel can be freely configured, you can of course run it in stereo mode. Use different colours for the two graphs, or different screen areas.

      I guess you will want to plot voltages, fieldstrengts, or similar from two channels of the soundcard, you will also need to switch the spectrum analyser into "stereo" mode. Since the contents of the plotter are defined by a formula which you enter in the 'watch table' ...
       ( see http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/speclab/watchwin.htm#watch_list )
      ... you will have to specify which channel *OF THE SPECTRUM ANALYSER* shall be used.
      This is described in the manual, too:
      http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/speclab/interpr.htm#analyser_chn_number

      Hope this helps,
        cheers,  Wolf .

      Am 13.10.2010 20:38, schrieb sm5le:

      Hi

      Is it possible to have plot funktion in stereo mode ?
      How can I see if it is left or right channel I have on plotter ?

      Everything works fine otherwise ...

      Tnx /Sven

    • sm5le
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2010
        Super tnx Wolf , will look into this ...

        SM5LE/Sven