Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Secptrum analyser V 2.7 Manual

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011

      Subject: [SpectrumLabUsers] Secptrum analyser V 2.7 Manual

      > please can i find Manual for the spectrum analyser Software V 2.7 Here?

      The is a file here
      <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SpectrumLabUsers/files/>

      But just clicking on "Help" might give updated information if you are
      connected to the internet.

      Alan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
        The manual is contained in the installation archive.
        After installing, it's in the "html" subdirectory. Best viewed with any browser.
        Alternatively, try the PDF in the forum's files section. It has been assembled from the dozens of different help files (may be easier to read, if you really want to invest the time... )

        Cheers,
           Wolf.

        Am 10.10.2011 12:46, schrieb FaLtEt ZmAnO:

        Dear Wolf:
        Dear all Members:

        Thank you very much for this good group,
        please can i find Manual for the spectrum analyser Software V 2.7 Here?

        Please if anyone has a manual or book help me in the working with the spectrum analyser please send me it?