Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] SpecLab V2.77b02

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      Hello Chris,

      Thanks for the info - I will check the denoiser level settings as soon as I got some other modifications working properly.
      There is no extra command to set the denoiser level at the moment.

      Am 30.09.2011 22:32, schrieb hb9dfg:

      Hello Wolfgang

      I am presently running V2.77b02 and found some issues in the filter section.

      1. I set the denoiser level to -55dB and saved the existing usr.-file.
      In the [FILTER0] section of this .usr-file the entry is "FftDenoiserLvl=-55"
      and in the [FILTER1] section it is "FftDenoiserLvl=-80" - default value.

      I exit and run V2.77b02 anew, it is starting with the saved usr.file
      but the Denoiser Level is again set to the default level of -80dB.

      Manually set the level in the [FILTER1] section to -55dB as well does
      not help, the denoiser level is always reset to -80dB.
      Can you check this once why it is not saved and recalled correctly?

      By the way I used some buttons to switch filter band widths and made
      one button for switching on the denoiser (I added the switch-off
      in the bandwidth buttons). I only found the description how to switch
      it on but is there an interpreter command to set the denoiser value as
      well?

      2. Autonotch. Waterfall display is set at L4 (after the filter), so
      I should see a gap in the display when defining a notch. But I don't
      see any gap even autonotch is active and a frequency limit is set
      or ticked in the box. Is it possible that the autonotch section is
      not fully ready yet in this version?

      Or am I doing something wrong myself?

      Best regards de
      Chris, HB9DFG