Conditional Actions - Linescount limitation of 100 Lines

  • yewie56
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2011
      In extension to the "Measure Frequency in SL" Thread, using conditional actions:

      Is there any way to use more than 100 Lines in the "Conditional actions"?

      For example:
      Checking if the PeakFrequency is steady in some limits for 10 seconds, this information is available after 10 seconds.

      To adjust other signals relative to this signal in the plot, i have to delay these signals for 10 Seconds.

      I do this with the crazy construct like this:

      IF timer0.expired
      THEN PFM = peak_f(5,100):
      PFD10=PFD9:PFD9=PFD8:PFD8=PFD7:PFD7=PFD6:PFD6=PFD5:PFD5=PFD4:PFD4=PFD3:PFD3=PFD2:PFD2=PFD1:PFD1=PFD0:PFD0=PFM:
      REM PFM PeakFrequency and PFD10 delayed PeakFrequency

      (this is one line in the conditional actions)
      timer0 is running at 1sec interval.

      As you can see, for several signals i need many lines. Even i would like to make some other calulations.
      For example, detecting the steady state of the peak frequency i need 5-8 lines.

      Thank you

      yewie56
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2011
        Hello Uwe,

        Am 15.09.2011 11:33, schrieb yewie56:

        In extension to the "Measure Frequency in SL" Thread, using conditional actions:

        Is there any way to use more than 100 Lines in the "Conditional actions"?

        There isn't - a state machine with this complexity calls for a 'real' programming language, or at least a scripting language.
        You could try this in Javascript running in a web browser ;-)
        (not kidding, you can invoke "almost anything" which can be invoked from the conditional actions also through a HTTP "query string", as explained in the 'server pages' folder).

      • ehydra
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2011
          wolf_dl4yhf schrieb:
          > There isn't - a state machine with this complexity calls for a 'real'
          > programming language, or at least a scripting language.

          Many progs use LUA for this purpose. Just an idea for the future.

          - Henry

          --
          ehydra.dyndns.info
        • yewie56