Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Re: FFT Plugin

  • Mehdi Ghorbanzadeh
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2011
      Dear Friend,
       i got some probs in spectrum lab experience.
      i have installed it ,,, but i cant get get input from laptop..is it possible to get input from laptop noises(internal frequencies) ?

      i not yet attached the antenna and amp unit..can i get input for seeing the function?

      where the input data diagram will save in my computer ? and how?

      i will be so happy if you give me a helpful hand

      ,thank you
      mehdi