Re: FFT Plugin

  • peteburg@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2011
      --- In SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com, "Jurgen Bartels" <jurgenb2@...> wrote:

      > > I'm currently looking for help writing a filter plugin. I need a bandpass
      > > filter with a center frequency based on the value of a SpectrumLab parameter
      > > (peak_f()). Bandwith and slope could be fixed parameters.
      > >
      > > Is anybody out there able to help in this field? My programming experience is
      > > limited to Pascal and PERL ...
      >
      > You need C for that.
      >
      > But I would go another, simpler route:

      thanks Jurgen for your idea, I will consider this.

      To make my request easier I did not tell everything. I'm looking for a periodic bandpass to filter a calculated frequency depending on a SL parameter and it's harmonics.

      Thus my call for a filter plugin. And I'm aware that I need C for that.

      Pete
    • Mehdi Ghorbanzadeh
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2011
        Dear Friend,
         i got some probs in spectrum lab experience.
        i have installed it ,,, but i cant get get input from laptop..is it possible to get input from laptop noises(internal frequencies) ?

        i not yet attached the antenna and amp unit..can i get input for seeing the function?

        where the input data diagram will save in my computer ? and how?

        i will be so happy if you give me a helpful hand

        ,thank you
        mehdi