New file uploaded to SpectrumLabUsers

  • SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 8, 2011
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SpectrumLabUsers
      group.

      File : /SpecLab_Manual.pdf
      Uploaded by : dl4yhf <dl4yhf@...>
      Description : Spectrum Lab Manual (PDF, a bit outdated)

      You can access this file at the URL:

      dl4yhf <dl4yhf@...>
    • SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SpectrumLabUsers
        group.

        File : /SpecLab_Help Index_20110901_linked.pdf
        Uploaded by : yewie56 <uwehensel@...>
        Description : Spectrum Lab HelpIndex as PDF Internally correct linked

        You can access this file at the URL:

        yewie56 <uwehensel@...>
      • SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 28, 2012
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SpectrumLabUsers
          group.

          File : /SM5LE/0_Dipole_1.JPG
          Uploaded by : sm5le <sm5le@...>
          Description : Owerloaded waterfall ?

          You can access this file at the URL:

          sm5le <sm5le@...>
        • SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 28, 2012
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SpectrumLabUsers
            group.

            File : /SM5LE/Dipole_3.jpg
            Uploaded by : sm5le <sm5le@...>
            Description : Dipole probe , 7m above ground.

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 22, 2012
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SpectrumLabUsers
              group.

              File : /Lichfield Radio Observatory/Lyrid radio observations 210412.pdf
              Uploaded by : amthornett <andrew.thornett@...>
              Description : Lyrid Meteor Radio Observing attempt 21/4/12

              You can access this file at the URL:

              amthornett <andrew.thornett@...>
            • amthornett
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 22, 2012
                Hi folks,

                I wonder if I could ask for your help. I am concerned that I do not seem to be getting the results that other folks obtain when they use Spectrum Lab to record signals from Graves Radar beacon. I have loaded up a file below that shows the results I obtained last night with the Lyrid meteor shower. There seem to be lines all over the place! Does that mean I have in fact picked up meteors? Indeed the numbers of lines increased up to about 2030 and then dropped off again. I am assuming that I am not getting the blobs and blotches that others seem to get when they record meteors due to the settings on Spectrum Lab. Is that correct? How should I change my settings?

                I was successfully able to tune into a tone just below 143.050MHz which I assume is Graves - perhaps 142.975Mhz although it drifted as the evening went on - and was very narrow band. Can you confirm that this would be Graves? How do you manage to keep your receivers tuned onto this tone as it moved slightly every few minutes.

                Also, I recorded an audio file of the event through the evening - how do I load up the file again to try different settings?

                Andy
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 23, 2012
                  Hi Andy,
                  To me the spectrogram looks a bit suspicious - the zig-zagged lines, quite evenly spaced, may indicate some local QRM. I also monitor the Graves radar occasionally here (receiving a mixture between troposcatter, aircraft scatter, meteor scatter, and rarely ever 'spacecraft scatter'), but never saw such traces as in your screenshot. The aircraft scatter traces sometimes come close to your spectrum, but the lines are less regular.
                  When disconnecting the antenna / replacing it with a dummy load, do the traces disappear completely ?

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 29 7:19 PM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SpectrumLabUsers
                    group.

                    File : /WA9CGZ/techlib schumann converter.USR
                    Uploaded by : joeprice@... <joeprice@...>
                    Description : Techlibdotcom converter that moves near DC signals up to 2 khz for ordinary sound cards

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    joeprice@... <joeprice@...>
                  • SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 30 10:44 AM
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SpectrumLabUsers
                      group.

                      File : /DL4YHF/Schuman_Converter_2048Hz_AM.usr
                      Uploaded by : dl4yhf <dl4yhf@...>
                      Description : Configuration for Schumann converter, with 2048 Hz output for amplitude modulator

                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 30, 2012
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SpectrumLabUsers
                        group.

                        File : /Computer modelling of Spectrum Lab noise function.pdf
                        Uploaded by : chmbrsbrry <b.chambers@...>
                        Description : Computer simulation of Spectrum Lab's NOISE function

                        You can access this file at the URL:

                        chmbrsbrry <b.chambers@...>
                      • SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 20, 2012
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SpectrumLabUsers
                          group.

                          File : /Action 1.jpg
                          Uploaded by : pwnewton42 <pwnewton42@...>
                          Description : Error that i am getting

                          You can access this file at the URL:

                          pwnewton42 <pwnewton42@...>
                        • SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 16, 2013
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SpectrumLabUsers
                            group.

                            File : /SM5LE/puls.JPG
                            Uploaded by : sm5le <sm5le@...>
                            Description : 20mV pule in to EM-U0202 and to SpecLab