Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Spec Lab PDF manual ?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2011
      Hi Benoit,

      I once made a PDF from the entire manual, but it is outdated, and not contained in the archive.
      The problem is, with Open Office you can merge all the dozen html files to convert them into a single PDF, but the links from the main document to HTML anchors in *other* documents don't work anymore. This renders the whole thing almost useless.
      And maintaining an extra document (besides the html pages) is a horrendous effort; consuming a lot of time which is better spent for other activities.

      Anyway, I will try to put the manual ( PDF ) in the group's "files" folder now.

      Cheers,
          Wolf.

      Am 08.07.2011 10:35, schrieb Benoît Mangin:

      Hi Wolf and all,

      Does a text downloadable version of spectrum lab manual exist ?

      The software is a bit puzzling at first sight.

      Yours

      de F8GRY