Input from USB Source

  • nothereeither
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
      Hello everyone,

      I looked around to see if anyone had answered this and didnt see anything that looked to match up. I am trying to use Spectrum Lab as a feedback detection program for mixing monitors and ringing out the house system prior to a show. Only issue is that I have to pull from my rig into an interface and throw that into the laptop by USB. Tried to just run out into the microphone jack, but the results werent as great as I had hoped as hitting the table the laptop sat on caused a reading. I was wondering if anyone knew how to define the input to be a specific usb port on the laptop. Thanks for the help.