Re: [SpectrumLab] Re: Not too proud...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      Ok... just to make sure we're using the same version & configuration,
      I have re-packed the installer and just uploaded it a few minutes ago as
      new "latest beta" to this location:

      http://dl4yhf.ssl7.com/speclab/install_speclab_beta.zip

      The 'triggered spectrogram test' (TrigSpectTest1.usr) is now contained
      in the archive.
      One of the programmable buttons can be used to test the trigger
      manually. The trigger is also connected to the test signal generator, so
      turn the generator off to trigger only through the "conditional actions".
      The spectrogram runs much faster than suitable for QRSS3, but it's just
      a demonstration for digging out weak signals by averaging multiple
      spectrogram sweeps (here: up to 50 averages).

      Hope this helps,
      73,
      Wolf DL4YHF .