Select SDR-IQ or SDR-14 on same PC

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2011
      I am using an SDR-IQ and an SDR-14 on the same PC (Win7-32 quad 2.8G 4G ram). I can run both with 2 SpecLab installations in separate folders, but I can't choose which SDR starts. Is there a way in the .ini file to specify which SDR "belongs" to which SpecLab installation? The SDR software Spectravue does this by serial number.

      Thanks

      Terry GW0EZY

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2011
          Hi Rolf

          Thanks for confirmation, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something!

          It is not a big problem, just start one SDR, then the second and both will run - even my Perseus as third. A very busy PC!

          Terry