Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Apology to pending members...

  • David Fields
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013
      Wolf,
      I'm owner/moderator on 3 groups and indeed, Yahoo seems to have lost direction with Groups. Some features don't work, while others appear lost. I've also sent a complaint.

      They must have a serious management problem.

      Keep up the great work with SL!

      Cheers,
      David
      N4HBO

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013
        In the groups I have , new members were shown... I would get a notice of pending members.. go to the group page and approve the members. I haven't seen any hiccups.

        If your using Firefox, you can load an add-on that will at least for now still get you back to the old layout. Ive loaded it and it works... It'll keep on working while the old layout is still in Yahoo's servers. I think they're still working thru bugs

        Best Regards
        Phil