Apology to pending members...

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013
      This new 'Yahoo Neo'-thing is driving me crazy.
      One member is still waiting for approval (at least that's what the
      stupid NEO interface tells me: "1 member waiting for approval"),
      but on the same screen it tells me that ZERO members are 'pending' (0
      Pending Members, and once again at the bottom of the page 'There are no
      pending member requests').

      I have uploaded a screenshot of the admin page to the 'Photos' section
      under 'DL4YHF' (which btw is my amateur radio callsign).

      Anyone here (especially group moderators) familiar with this crazy new
      NEO thing ?
      Doesn't yahoo send emails anymore when a new member requires approval ?
      I'd like to switch back to the old look (of the Yohoo admin pages) which
      was a tiny bit more intuitive to use, but no luck so far.

      Again, apologies to the new member (pending, or waiting for approval, or
      stuck in a pipe at Yohoo) for not being let in.

    • David Fields
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013
        I'm owner/moderator on 3 groups and indeed, Yahoo seems to have lost direction with Groups. Some features don't work, while others appear lost. I've also sent a complaint.

        They must have a serious management problem.

        Keep up the great work with SL!

        Cheers,
        David
        N4HBO

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            SpectrumLabUsers-digest@yahoogroups.com
            SpectrumLabUsers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Myamiphil
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013
          In the groups I have , new members were shown... I would get a notice of pending members.. go to the group page and approve the members. I haven't seen any hiccups.

          If your using Firefox, you can load an add-on that will at least for now still get you back to the old layout. Ive loaded it and it works... It'll keep on working while the old layout is still in Yahoo's servers. I think they're still working thru bugs

          Best Regards
          Phil