Re: EMU0202

  • Graham Mcleod
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 25, 2013
      Sven, you may have to look very Hard. I think it's a Digital 16 or more bits
      "DPDT switch", ie probably contained in 1 or more logic IC's, not a Physical DPDT relay/switch.
      I just used that description to illustrate it's Function. I've not had the cover off mine. Graham.
    • sm5le
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 27, 2013

        Graham and all

        Now I have processed output on rear right 6mm contector. Did use "stereo" and "chain upp both channels". I do not know what I did wrong before. Maybe age 73 year :-)

        Thanks to all /Sven