msg for Markus (DF6NM)

  • Jean Marie Polard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18 8:40 PM

      Hi to all, hi Markus

      By chance F1EHX sent me a copy of your mail
      otherwise I would not have received it. I prefer direct mails as Yahoo is ill :'(

      Thanks for the usr file I will load it in the machine later today. This is a nice way to explore. I will tell you more later.

      Busy with a raspberry, a sdr and baudline under linux. I have all to learn but I like that.

      best 73's

      Jean Marie POLARD
      F5VLB
      1 Boutil