Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] La - lossless audio compressor

  • Hwbgn Hxggo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2011
      Yes,
      but I obtained the same message from La...

      other questions:
      would be possible to avoid creating the file aux?

      and

      I would like to ask a date of the previous day
      (to delete a file in a precise hour of the previous
      day in the "Scheduled Action" of the actual day),
      is there a function similar to "now" which give
      yesterday day?
      Or, is there another way to do it?

      Thanks,

      Cristiano