Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Decimation help required

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2013
      Short update:

      The problem was indeed that the 'input preprocessor' did not divide the
      sampling rate by the decimation ratio (for the following processing
      stages). Fixed in the next build (V2.79 b3) which is currently being
      uploaded to the known location.

      Not solved yet: When changing the input decimation on the fly, SL
      doesn't immediately adapt all subsequent stages to the new sampling rate.

    • mux_folder2001
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2013
        Wolf said:
        > In fact, decimating the input by two should also divide the FFT bin
        > width by two (not multiply by two).

        My apologies. Wolf is of course correct. I claim a senior moment. Reducing the sample rate by 2 while keeping the same FFT size will result in half the bin width.
      • edgar
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9, 2013

          Thank you for fixing the problem.

          Regards, Edgar