Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Re: Dual conversion 60 Hz rejection Schumann Response Spectrum Lab Receiver.

    Message 1 of 25 , May 4, 2013
      Hi Gerry,

      Only for the record, since I think you already found the latest version:

      If the link to the 'beta' doesn't work, there simply isn't a 'beta' only a stable release.
      There is no on-line storage for old versions lacking my own website with gigabytes of storage.
      I only keep old versions (along with their sources) on a harddisk.

      Am 03.05.2013 18:08, schrieb Gerry G.:

      Wolf,

      I will try to update the program but darned if I can find it!  Either I get dead links or nothing at all.  None of the beta links I found work.  Do you have a particular place you keep the latest versions?  I will put it on as soon as I can find it.. :)

      Gerry

      On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:43 AM, wolf_dl4yhf <dl4yhf@...> wrote:

      Hi Gerry,

      Build number 27 is quite old, and a couple of soundcard-related issues have hopefully been fixed in the recent build, which is b33.
      Can you try this ?
      I don't think you're doing anything wrong. An input buffer overflow is usually caused by too large CPU load. This has been reduced in the recent version, at the expense of a sometimes 'jerky' waterfall scroll.
      But better a not-so-smooth scrolling than lost audio samples, or even a stopped processing...

      Am 02.05.2013 15:00, schrieb compu_friend:

      Wolf,

      On SL V2.78 b27 at random I'm getting a hang up error that stops everything dead in the water. The error says.."error # 9051 input buffers over flowed in Soundinclose". I clear the error window and it takes off again, but mean time I have lost data all the time it was on. What could I be doing to cause this error? Is this a condition caused by improper settings? What am I doing wrong?

      Gerry