Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Re: Dual conversion 60 Hz rejection Schumann Response Spectrum Lab Receiver.

  • Gerry G.
    Message 1 of 25 , May 3, 2013
      Hi Peter,

      Thanks for the info!  I have it installed and it does appear to work better than the old one which I don't really understand why but seems to grab the data better or something going on..  I think Wolf put another over drive in it.  I'm watching lightning hits over the South America area and its just lit up now.

      http://www.lrsatx.com/picture4.png

      I'm using this with the new Schumann driven LR and this new version is really rolling!

      Thanks again,

      Gerry WB5TXA

      On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Peter Mulhare <pete.zl2ik@...> wrote:

      Gerry

      Try this link:  I know it says b26 in the information but it is b33!  I downloaded it a couple of days ago and it works fine....You can find the links to it at the bottom of the main page on Wolf’s website.  Under a paragraph called “Download Spectrum Lab....”

      http://dl4yhf.ssl7.com/speclab/install_speclab.zip

      Pete

      ZL2iK

        Message 3 of 25 , May 4, 2013
          Hi Gerry,

          Only for the record, since I think you already found the latest version:

          If the link to the 'beta' doesn't work, there simply isn't a 'beta' only a stable release.
          There is no on-line storage for old versions lacking my own website with gigabytes of storage.
          I only keep old versions (along with their sources) on a harddisk.