Settings fro LIVE24bit USB Model SB0490

  • Weatherman_007
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      I hope someone can help me out with the settings of Speclab
      for a Crative SB LIve 24 bit Model SB0490 soundcard. I want to take a
      signal from VLF receiver preamp (vlf antenna preamp broadband reception 100hz to 20khz) let say at 3 khz lightning audio sferic pulses from preamp and convert that to 11 khz for my lightning radar software to recognize audio pulses. I want to setup just this one creative usb soundcard to do that from line input. Are there any windows sound drivers or special settings I need to do that would be useful or setting the speclab input and output just to that usb soundcard to be able to process signals from line input live? I would also set bandpass setting to clean up signal too.

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks
      Paul