Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Yahoo (?) bugging me, asking for mobile phone number

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2013
      > Do others on this group also get emails from yahoo, asking to enter
      > their mobile phone number "just in case you forget your password to log
      > in" ? What a lame reason !

      I haven't got it (yet?), despite being a moderator/owner of a group

      Jurgen
    • Graham Mcleod
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 28, 2013
        Considering that Yahoo! require one to sign in, in full, approximately 1/month, ie With your password,
        it seems like a VERY lame excuse, as the password is never more than a month from the top of your mind!.
        Hint :- Resort to ancient technology, and write your passwords down on a list somewhere!.
        Google and Yahoo! are getting increasingly annoying in their attempts to squeeze out every last penny. Gra.