Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Button Color Codes not right

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013
      Hello Tony,

      Thanks for the info. Indeed, there was a bug in the coloured button feature, when converting the 'HTML' compatible format into Borland's. I have fixed this already, and will upload it to the website soon.
      Actually, the code which should have swapped the 'blue' and 'red' bits in a 24-bit colour value was wrong.

      Am 24.03.2013 22:18, schrieb mux_folder2001:

      I am trying the button colors and here is how it seems to work on my system:

      button[x].color=0xWWXXYY

      WW - a value of 01 is black. A value of FF is bright red. Color ranges from black to bright red except that 00=background gray

      XX - same as WW except that color is Cyan instead of Red.

      YY - any non zero value is black. 00 is background gray

      Very odd mapping. No blue or green.

      Tony