Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Re: Spectrum Lab "AFC" question

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15 11:00 AM
      Hi Graham,

      Am 15.03.2013 18:27, schrieb Graham Mcleod:

      Hi,
      Can the FM Demodulators' AFC be turned off (inactive)?.
      I was hoping to use the V to F route, to bypass my
      Soundcards' HPF, and get extremely low frequencies
      into SL.

      Yes. Not sure if this is mentioned in the manual, so here's how:

      Click into the 'DSP blackbox' symbol in the circuit window (aka "Component" window), then select

      Modulator/Demodulator  ... Options ... and remove the checkmarks before "AFC" (if there's no checkmark, the AFC is off).

      hth,