Re: Spectrum Lab "AFC" question

  • Graham Mcleod
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
      Hi,
      Can the FM Demodulators' AFC be turned off (inactive)?.
      I was hoping to use the V to F route, to bypass my
      Soundcards' HPF, and get extremely low frequencies
      into SL. Graham.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
        Hi Graham,

        Am 15.03.2013 18:27, schrieb Graham Mcleod:

        Hi,
        Can the FM Demodulators' AFC be turned off (inactive)?.
        I was hoping to use the V to F route, to bypass my
        Soundcards' HPF, and get extremely low frequencies
        into SL.

        Yes. Not sure if this is mentioned in the manual, so here's how:

        Click into the 'DSP blackbox' symbol in the circuit window (aka "Component" window), then select

        Modulator/Demodulator  ... Options ... and remove the checkmarks before "AFC" (if there's no checkmark, the AFC is off).

        hth,