  • john heath
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      To all

      First of all a thanks to Wolfgang Buscher for making this software available for free to so many including myself .

      Wolfgang made a post with a link to a wave recording of a whistler .

      While using Wolf spectrum lab software to analyze this wave file I noted 3 whistlers at the same time . This is followed by a additional 3 whistlers starting right after at a lower frequency . I am new at this software . The question is am I doing something wrong or is there 3 whistlers at almost the same time ?

      I will post a picture in a folder called John's stuff .

      John H