Re: Question about sparse option

  • muzieklampje
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
      Thank you all for the input on this. I didn't realize that the fragmentationlevel can exeed when the buffer file is full in 'sparse' mode. It's a feature in eMule here, but in that case when a file is completed, it's completed though. I noticed that the hdd of the measurement pc here got a fragmentationlevel of 40% over time, but I guess that the only solution for that is to do some more regular maintenance at this point.
      Kind regards, Marc