Color Palette Request

  • Mark McCarron
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013
      Hi,

      I do a lot of low frequency work mainly with high-end ADCs (16/24 bit).  This provides me with a lot of dynamic range and I find myself constantly at the color palette shifting the sliders to make out signals layered on each other.

      I was wondering if we could develop a fixed color palette that would assign a unique color to each decibel across a 144dB dynamic range.

      It would take a bit of work to find a good contrasting color palette, but it would be of great use in noisy environments.

      Regards,

      Mark McCarron