Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Smoothing plot curve

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2010
      Hi Sven,

      you wrote:

      hi

      I like to do this :

      ">In one of the programmable 'conditional events', calculate something
      >like this (say every time a new FFT has been calculated):
      >Schuman_f = 0.9*Schuman_f + 0.1*peak_f(#2,11,17)"

      but where do I find 'conditional events' box ?

      "File".."Conditional Actions".  This should open a 'string grid' (table) with the conditions in the left column, and the actions / events ("what to do then") in the left column. It's somewhere in the help system, or online here:

      http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/speclab/perisced.htm#cond_actions

      Happy christmas,
        Wolf DL4YHF

      (who unfortunately missed the VLF transmission from Sweden / SAQ.. )

    • sm5le
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 26, 2010
        Tnx Wolf

        /Sven

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2010
          Wolf
          How does the numbers 0.9 and 0.1 relate to each other ? Can I vary they independently of each other ?
          Schuman_f = 0.9*Schuman_f + 0.1*peak_f(#2,11,17)"

          The smothing works fine.

          tnks Sven