Re: 2.78 B26 scroll dropouts

  • mux_folder2001
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 8, 2013
      Today I tried 2.78 B27 on my laptop at work, a 5 year old T7300 dual core, 2Ghz machine running Windows 7 64 bit. No problems.

      Tony

      --- In SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com, "mux_folder2001" wrote:

      > Hi Wolf,
      >
      > Well, I have tried two more sound cards, including the internal one and they all do this. I have been playing with every setting I can find and nothing seems to fix the problem. I found that increasing the "audio chunk size" by a small amount and then clicking 'apply", the problem would go away for about a minute and the start again with a dropout about every 12 seconds.
      >
      > It also seems that the problem takes a minute or two to develop after starting SpectrumLab. It is like a buffer is filling up and then the problems start.
      >
      > Tony

    • mux_folder2001
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 10, 2013

        B27 with a chunk size of 100ms seems to work better for me than this new version.

        With the new one, if I switch on recording, the dropouts come back. Also, with recording on or off I get occasional clicking in the speaker. B27 with 100ms chunks seems to work well.

        Tony