Re: 2.78 B26 scroll dropouts

  • mux_folder2001
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 6, 2013
      Referring to file in folder "TonyC" called dropout.jpg:

      I have uploaded a side by side of 2.78 and 2.75 listening to the same NDB. 2.78 shows a dropout at about the 44 Second tick mark while 2.75 does not. You can also see the timestamps pushed together. The beacon is TAD which isn't displaying too well because of the contrast being set too high.

      Tony
    • mux_folder2001
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 10, 2013

        B27 with a chunk size of 100ms seems to work better for me than this new version.

        With the new one, if I switch on recording, the dropouts come back. Also, with recording on or off I get occasional clicking in the speaker. B27 with 100ms chunks seems to work well.

        Tony