slope width in interpreter?

  • mux_folder2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2013
      I can't find documentation for accessing "slope width" from the interpreter. I tried the obvious filter[0].fft.sw and it does not work.

      Thanks!
    • mux_folder2001
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2013
        Wolf? Is the filter "slope width" accessible from the interpreter? If so, what is the correct variable name?

        Thanks,

        Tony

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2013
          Hi Tony,

          Not yet, but I can integrate such a function in the next release.
          One has to be aware that the slope width must be a multiple of the filter's FFT bin width (in Hertz), which is not obvious when changing this parameter with a simple "set" command. For example, you may set something like filter[x].slope_width = 5.0 but the real slope width may be much more than that.

          Am 03.02.2013 03:10, schrieb mux_folder2001:

          Wolf? Is the filter "slope width" accessible from the interpreter? If so, what is the correct variable name?

          Thanks,

          Tony

          --- In SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com, "mux_folder2001" wrote:

          > I can't find documentation for accessing "slope width" from the interpreter. I tried the obvious filter[0].fft.sw and it does not work.
          >
          > Thanks!

        • mux_folder2001
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013

            Thanks for the reply. That would be great. The constraint should not be an issue.

            Tony