Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] presentation

  • Steve Kohlhase
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2013
      Yes it is a great tool.  My interest is in using it along with other FFT and octave analyzers is to investigate the infamous low frequency hum and vibration here in western CT.  If anybody can give me the "cliff" notes, a short instruction to take data and record it for viewing after an 8 hour period.  As example, I want to do a capture for a minute every 15 minutes.

      Obviously I am more interested in the investigation than becoming well versed with SL.  Appreciate any guidance, and appologize for being rather simple in using the great basic features of SL.

      Thank you
      Steve from CT