Re: E-Mu 0204 USB

  • Graham Mcleod
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
      Hi Wolf, many thanks for the reply.
      I have looked up the datasheet for the dual ADC used
      in the E-Mu 0204 USB unit, which does manage
      2 x 24bit simultaneous sampling at 192 KHz.
      On page 20 it states how to synchronize Multiple
      dual - ADC IC's (type AK5385 family), so if you can
      get the hardware done, and figure how to cram it down
      a USB port (or two?), you might be there!. Graham.