Re: Suggestion for Feature - Pre-Defined Window Size(s)

  • Mart
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2012
      Thanks again Edgar,

      Adding the line

      window.width=1024:window.height=768

      before the "capture" command in Periodic Actions has achieved exactly what I was looking for.

      With the screen set up for no "Controls on left side" and "Hide menu and title ..." selected, the screen grabs sent via FTP are indeed 1024x768 pixels.

      Brilliantly simple, and many thanks once again.

      Martin