Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Suggestion for Feature - Pre-Defined Window Size(s)

  • edgar
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hi,
      The images may not have appeared in my reply.

      Note this is for a horizontal waterfall.

      In Periodic actions, I use.

      window.width=window.width + 1440 - water.lines:window.height=280:capture

      The waterfall size is set before capturing.

      In a button

      window.width=window.width + 1440 - water.lines:window.height=280

      The 1440 is set for the waterfall width.

      The 280 is changed for the image height is as required.

      The scale and spectrum widths are set in the Spectrum Display settings.

      Regards Edgar
      Moonah, Tasmania.
    • Mart
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2012
        Thanks Edgar, that's given me plenty to work with - I'll report back my results in case they may be of interest to others.

        Cheers

        Martin

        --- In SpectrumLabUsers@yahoogroups.com, edgar <edgarjtwining@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > The images may not have appeared in my reply.
        >
        > Note this is for a horizontal waterfall.
        >
        > In Periodic actions, I use.
        >
        > window.width=window.width + 1440 - water.lines:window.height=280:capture
        >
        > The waterfall size is set before capturing.
        >
        > In a button
        >
        > window.width=window.width + 1440 - water.lines:window.height=280
        >
        > The 1440 is set for the waterfall width.
        >
        > The 280 is changed for the image height is as required.
        >
        > The scale and spectrum widths are set in the Spectrum Display settings.
        >
        > Regards Edgar
        > Moonah, Tasmania.

      • Mart
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2012
          Thanks again Edgar,

          Adding the line

          window.width=1024:window.height=768

          before the "capture" command in Periodic Actions has achieved exactly what I was looking for.

          With the screen set up for no "Controls on left side" and "Hide menu and title ..." selected, the screen grabs sent via FTP are indeed 1024x768 pixels.

          Brilliantly simple, and many thanks once again.

          Martin