Re: Problems with periodic recording in latest version (2.78 B17)

  • mux_folder2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2012
      Thanks Wolf,

      I though I had posted this already but I don't see it...

      The test using 2.75 b09 was successful last night. So I believe that the problem is related to the new version.

      Tony

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012
        Hi Tony,

        I didn't find a reason why the recording should stop at zero bytes length (here, none of the versions behaves like that) but I noticed a problem related with the 'Scheduled Actions':

        The table was always using UTC, whereas the user interface adds some adjustable offset to the UTC (for the display). Quite confusing. In the latest *beta* (V2.78 b19, now available) I have changed this, see

        http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/spectra1.html#download

        But again, nothing changed in the wave-file-saving process yet. It may help to run Spectrum Lab in debug-mode, as explained in another thread in this group.