Re: Problems with periodic recording in latest version (2.78 B17)

  • mux_folder2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
      I take that back. It is still broken. It rand for 2.5 hours and then stopped recording and all of the rest of the night the files are all zero length. Something is not right with this release. I am going to try and restore the previous version from a backup.

      Tony

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2012
        Hi Tony,

        Thanks for the details - I will investigate this as soon as time
        permits; maybe tomorrow.

      • mux_folder2001
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2012
          Thanks Wolf,

          I though I had posted this already but I don't see it...

          The test using 2.75 b09 was successful last night. So I believe that the problem is related to the new version.

          Tony

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012
            Hi Tony,

            I didn't find a reason why the recording should stop at zero bytes length (here, none of the versions behaves like that) but I noticed a problem related with the 'Scheduled Actions':

            The table was always using UTC, whereas the user interface adds some adjustable offset to the UTC (for the display). Quite confusing. In the latest *beta* (V2.78 b19, now available) I have changed this, see

            http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/spectra1.html#download

            But again, nothing changed in the wave-file-saving process yet. It may help to run Spectrum Lab in debug-mode, as explained in another thread in this group.