813Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Q: screen capture as CSV file?, complex FFT?

  • Christoph Maurer
    May 31, 2012
      Hi,

      Am Donnerstag, den 31.05.2012, 03:54 +0200 schrieb ehydra:

      > Hi!
      >
      > 1. I need the FFT spectrum as a captured screen file but not as
      > picture.
      > It should be a CSV file or such. Is this possible? I looked in the
      > online help but there is only doc for pictures. Say something like:
      > frequency SPACE linearAmplitude CRLF

      You can export the FFT, see here in general:

      http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/speclab/textexpt.htm

      and here in particular:

      http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/speclab/textexpt.htm#export_fft_results

      > with decimal point, not comma.
      >
      > But I can convert dB and comma if there is a problem.
      >
      > 2. My second question is: if it is possible to make a complex FFT to
      > measure impedances and getting amplitude and phase back?

      Maybe with the PAM-Function with continuous wave as modulation?

      http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/speclab/phase_amplitude_monitor.htm

      > Thank you -
      > Henry
      >
      > --