68Fwd: RE: [SpectrumLab] Re: Unexpected aliasing

    Nov 1, 2010
      This may be very interesting for Windows 7 and Vista users, so I forwarded this message to the "new" group:

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------

      Von:Ed, k1ggi

      Hello Andrew and Wolf,

      Andrew, have you looked into the sample-rate setting under the 'Advanced'
      setup in the properties of the sound recording device?
      (Control Panel > Sound > Recording tab, highlight your device and click
      Properties, then the Advanced tab).
      I expect you will find that W7 is setting your card up at the default 44.1,
      and everything else is resampled. I see this with my Gigabyte onboard
      Realtek 889, W7 32-bit. Tell W7 to use 48k and all will be well.
      Do you see resampling artifacts in addition to the 22.05k folding?
      Ed