1995Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Command to "Apply" a cfg change?

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Jul 12, 2014
      > Hi, Jurgen. Thanks for your response. Unfortunately your suggestions will
      > not work for me. I am changing bands every 10 minutes using Conditional
      > commands and need the frequency display to change at the same time under
      > program control.

      Hi Bill,
      I simply wanted to say, that the parameter I am using has an immediate effect,
      (it is sent by Winradio whenever its frequency changes). So I expect that your
      parameter does the same.

      You can also try it out in the command interpreter window, but I am sure you
      already knew that.

      Hope that helps a bit.

      Jurgen
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic