1993Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Command to "Apply" a cfg change?

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Jul 11, 2014
      > After I change the Offset Frequency with cfg.SpecFreqOffs=xxxx how do I do the
      > equivalent of the "Apply" button with a command. I can see that SpecFreqOffs
      > has changed but it does not show up in the frequency scale unless I open the
      > Spectrum 2 window and hit the "Apply" button.

      I use a similar function to set the scale to the current frequency and that
      works
      water.f_offset2=248543

      The only problem: The existing waterfall traces don't change.
      For that I have to move the freq-scale sligthly, or wait until the old traces
      have scrolled out of view

      Jurgen
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic