1954Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Audio Device Selection on Startup [2 Attachments]

    Apr 13, 2014
      Hello Martin,

      Can you send the screenshots via normal in a normal email directed to me personally ?

      This Yahoo-Neo-thing is driving me crazy, I an see two different files are downloadable from the website, but whatever I do I always get two identical files (or at least two identical images).

      I manually edited an MCONFIG.INI with a bogus string after "AudioInputDeviceOrDriver", over 230 characters long, and (under windows XP) the entry was correctly read from the ini file. It was also still intact when I saved the file again.
      Will try on a windows 7 machine later, when time permits.

      Am 13.04.2014 14:12, schrieb martin@...:

      Hello again, Wolf

      I have update my SL version to V2.79 b12 and my problem persists, hopefully the attachments show the state of the Audio I/O before closing the instance, and the same when the instance is re-opened.

      The MCONFIG.ini file is as before :-
      AudioInputDeviceOrDriver=5 CABLE Output (VB-Audio Virtual
      AudioOutputDeviceOrDriver=0 Speakers (Creative SB Audigy 4
      ASIOInputSelector=3 .....  etc

      I haven't tried Jurgen's suggestion of attacking the Registry, yet.

      (Note the MCONFIG.ini file is actually MCONFIG5.INI as I am running the "5th" instance as defined by the parameter in the shortcut)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic