1953Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Audio Device Selection on Startup

  • g4fui
    Apr 13, 2014
    Hello again, Wolf

    I have update my SL version to V2.79 b12 and my problem persists, hopefully the attachments show the state of the Audio I/O before closing the instance, and the same when the instance is re-opened.

    The MCONFIG.ini file is as before :-
    [SOUNDCARD]
    AudioChunkSize_ms=200
    InputTimeout_ms=500
    AudioInputDeviceOrDriver=5 CABLE Output (VB-Audio Virtual
    AudioInputDriverParamStr=
    AudioOutputDeviceOrDriver=0 Speakers (Creative SB Audigy 4
    AudioOutputDriverParamStr=
    ASIOInputSelector=3 .....  etc

    I haven't tried Jurgen's suggestion of attacking the Registry, yet.

    (Note the MCONFIG.ini file is actually MCONFIG5.INI as I am running the "5th" instance as defined by the parameter in the shortcut)

    Regards

    Martin
  • Show all 7 messages in this topic