1950Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Audio Device Selection on Startup

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Apr 13, 2014
      > [SOUNDCARD]
      > AudioChunkSize_ms=200
      > InputTimeout_ms=500
      > AudioInputDeviceOrDriver=5 CABLE Output (VB-Audio Virtual
      > AudioInputDriverParamStr=
      > AudioOutputDeviceOrDriver=0 Speakers (Creative SB Audigy 4

      Martin,
      I use VAC also and never had problems.
      The strings are different here:

      AudioInputDeviceOrDriver=5 Virtual Cable 1
      AudioInputDriverParamStr=
      AudioOutputDeviceOrDriver=-1 Default WAVE output

      I am using XP,
      (yes !! and I am still alive, despite all the recent media panicking)
      VAC Version 4.13

      after changing to a different output
      AudioOutputDeviceOrDriver=0 Realtek HD Audio output

      As a temporary fix you could shorten this key value
      FriendlyName
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\ActiveMovie\devenum\{33D9A762-90C8-11D0-BD43-00A0C911CE86}\Virtual Cable 1

      Jurgen
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic