1948Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] FUNcube Dongle and WFM [1 Attachment]

  • Paul Hyde
    Apr 12, 2014
      Thanks for your patient help on this Jurgen.  I will have another go with this configuration in a few days.

      Best wishes

      Paul

      On Saturday, 12 April 2014, 18:15, Jurgen Bartels <jurgenb2@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Jurgen Bartels included below]
      > Jurgen, would it be possible to send me the usr file for your set up so I can
      > compare with the settings in the above config file?

      Paul,
      attached are the INI files that I use for direct start.

      This is the command line:
      C:\Spectrum\SpecLab.exe u=SETTING2-FM-internalDemod.ini m=MCONFIG2-FM.INI /inst=2

      I have it run as instance-2, just because other instances are used for other
      purposes. You can leave it out if you like.

      Here you can see my results, videos are at the bottom
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/fm_bandwith_talk.htm

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Ant. hor: 29-45MHz 7-el, 45-87MHz 11-el, FM 15.11, Band-3:13-el, UHF:48-el
      MW: 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic