1901Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Setup for new member

    Feb 15, 2014
      Hello Rick,
      Welcome to the group...

      Am 15.02.2014 21:02, schrieb n8xi_1@...:

      Hi,

      Just joined and was wondering how to setup to show min, max and offs instead
      of vfo, fc and sp on the Freq Tab.

      Click on the small 'opt' button on the frequency tab, then select
        'Frequency controls' ... 'Min, Max'.

      I would like to set it up to show my vfo on a Ten Tec OMNI VII transceiver.
      Possibly the amateur bands like, 3500-4000 KHz or 14000-14350 KHz ?

      That would be difficult unless you have a Perseus or SDR-IF..
      with a soundcard, spanning 500 kHz i.e. an entire amateur radio band for the display is impossible.

      73,
         Wolf  DL4YHF .

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic