1889Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Spectrum Lab v2.79 b09 [3 Attachments]

    Jan 25, 2014
      Thanks Edgar.  I think this is only a problem within the "info box" - the sampling rate is considered twice. Will be fixed in the next release, which will be out soon.

      btw did you receive the time signal decoder sources via PM, and was it what you were looking for ?

        Wolf .

      Am 25.01.2014 22:26, schrieb edgar:
      Hi Wolf,

      There appears to be a fault with the decimation of the sound card input with this version.

      The previous version, v2.79 b04, that I have been using is OK.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic