1886Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Time Signal Decoder not setting PC Time

    Jan 24, 2014
      Thanks Rob - this will go straight into the help files ..

      Am 24.01.2014 00:12, schrieb tasmod@...:

      Hi Wolf,

      OK sorted it.  For information:-

      Right click desktop shortcut icon.
      Select properties
      Click 'Advanced' button
      Then tick box for Run as Administrator
      Close up
      Click apply
      Close up.

      This will set Spectrum Lab with administrator permission to set the time by the Time Decoder until the checkbox is unticked again if you so wish.

      I know what you mean by system changes for programmers.  I wrote the Time Synchroniser program for Puppy Linux.  It had various net changes to contend with. I finally made circular calls to trap them instead of specific actions.

      Rob

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic