1880Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Time signal decoder

    Jan 23, 2014
      Hi Edgar,

      The technique (principle) is a simple amplitude demodulator (with a bit of passband filtering but not very narrow), then watch for the 'minute marker' gap from DCF77, then decode the relevant part of the 59 bit sequence according to the specification.

      Going into details here would take too long .. I could send you the sourcecode of the decoder if you like, it's written in "C" and also contains the decoder for MSF Rugby.

      Am 23.01.2014 10:14, schrieb edgar:

      Hi Wolf,

      Can you tell me the technique used to decode DCF77 signals in the time
      signal decoder?

      Regards, Edgar
      Moonah, Tasmania.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic