1879Time Signal Decoder not setting PC Time

  • tasmod
    Jan 23, 2014
      Hi all,
      New Member saying hello.

      I have a problem with the Time Decoder.  I use MSF Rugby and obtain a good decode with a strong signal.
      However when I press button to set the PC time it says 'Done' but in fact it doesn't set the clock.

      I'm assuming this is a OS problem.  I use Win 7.
      Is there something that needs setting in Win to ensure it does set it.

      I would really like it automatic, I can get it very close by manual setting but would prefer it to be closer.

      I use digimodes, WSPR and WSJT Meteor Scatter so time is an element.

      Thanks,
      Rob
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic